Our waffle options include blue corn, buckwheat, cornbread, green corn, and coconut buckwheat. Our flours are regionally sourced and include heritage varieties, such as Sonoran White Wheat. Gluten-free options are always available.
Just one of our many breakfast favorites: a bowl filled with your choice of creamed heritage grits, hash browns or country potatoes. red or green chili, two eggs, pico de gallo, avocado and a choice of a four cheese blend or farmers cheese
Chef-owner Kelzi Bartholomaei purchased Mother Hubbard's Cafe in 2010. Her commitment to regionally sourced, thoughtfully prepared contemporary Native American food has been well-documented (media links below). She is a proud member of Tucson Originals and Local First Arizona, as well as a founding board member of Grrls' Meat Camp.
- Chef de Tucson: Kelzi Bartholomaei of Mother Hubbard's Cafe
- Mother Hubbard's Recognized as One of the Top 12 Diners in the U.S.
- Mother Hubbard's Cafe is Hardly Bare
- Food Network Canada to Feature Mother Hubbard's
- Worth A Detour
- Tucson Lifestyle Presents Chef of the Month
- 18 Essential Breakfast Diners to Try in Tucson
- Grrls' Meat Camp Newsletter Sign-up