Mother Hubbard’s Cafe is committed to supporting our community through a variety of engagement opportunities. Here are just a few of the recent and upcoming events we’re involved with:
- Pancake Dinner to Support the RUHS Primaveras -Sunday, October 23rd, 5pm-8pm, here at Mother Hubbard’s Cafe
This winter break, the RUHS Primavera Dance Class will be performing at the Holiday Bowl in San Diego, CA. We will be hosting this pancake dinner to help fundraise! There will be various meal options and items available: pancakes, waffles, sides (bacon and sausage), and beverages (soda and coffee). Please consider joining us!! The dancers will be working the entire night – cooking, cleaning, serving, and maybe even performing :)Tickets can be pre-purchased with any of the Primavera Dance Class members and they will also be sold at the door!! Meals vary in cost from $4 to $10 and include various combinations of pancakes, waffles, sausage, bacon, and beverages. See details below.
- Jonathan’s Fun Chili Cook-off benefiting Send A Kid to Camp, October 8th, noon-2pm
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk, Tucson Originals Team – October 16th
- Local First Arizona’s Farmer + Chef Connection – September 11th
- Tucson Originals’ Bacon, Blues, and Brews – August 13th
- Iron Chef Tucson and Culinary Experience – June 26th